Your wedding ceremony and vows reflect the uniqueness of your relationship, and capture the celebration of your love, which has brought you to this memorable moment in your lives. Whether you want a traditional or contemporary ceremony, we can make your day a truly wonderful experience.
We help you…
- By providing an elegant and beautiful template ceremony that you are welcome to edit, ensuring your ceremony is personalized, and unique to you.
- Ensure that your ceremony reflects the personal values and spirituality you both share.
- Create an English, French, or Bilingual ceremony; one that speaks of your mutual love, loyalty, commitment and respect.
Before you reserve
- Feel free to select an officiant from your area. You may talk with him/her before you reserve. Just ask!
After you reserve your ceremony…
- Your officiant is available for consultation by phone, email, skype (facebook messenger or facetime).
- You will meet your officiant face-to-face to finalize your plans.
- You may customize your ceremony, and plan the entire ceremony minute by minute.
- Receive friendly consultation from our office at any time regarding your needs.
- Finish with a ceremony that your friends and family will be proud of!
- Replacement officiant if anything should happen to your officiant in the weeks leading up to your wedding
On your special day…
- You have an experienced, professional officiant who is focused on you and your needs.
- Your officiant will provide you with warmth and presence and put friends and family at ease.
- Your ceremony will be conducted with sincerity, dignity, and an appropriate lightheartedness to suit the occasion.
- We have an emergency line and back-up service should a problem arise on your ceremony day
We Respect All People's Right to Marriage
All Seasons Weddings has more than two decades of experience helping couples from all traditions and backgrounds. We proudly respect all people's right to marriage, regardless of sexual orientation or gender.
Marie Frye was amazing and added humour to our ceremony. She truly tailored our ceremony and listened to us about what we envisioned for our Wedding ~ thank you. Our wedding was everything we wanted and more. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
Choosing the right wedding officiant was very important to us not only because we wanted to find someone who was completely comfortable officiating a same-sex union, but also because we were planning a wedding from 3000 miles away and across an internatio…
My wife Celia and I, Brent, were married this past September by Gerry Copeman. I have to say, we were blown away by his helpful and caring nature. He really put the wedding ceremony in our hands. It was very nice to see some examples of other ceremonies a…
I just wanted to send a little word of Praise to Mark Sanderson. He was the officiant for our wedding in May and he did a wonderful job. I was nervous as we didn't have much time to get to know Mark but very happy with the services he provided to us. The …
Cynthia (Beare) thank you for making our ceremony such a wonderful part our day. You were so kind and patient with us and the dogs. Thank you for all the laughs, tears, and even some barking it made for a memorable day. Thanks again making our day so spec…
Book an Online Consultation
All Seasons Weddings is happy to announce its new partnership with Peak Planning Events! Existing All Seasons Weddings couples can now book a skype consultation with a professional wedding planner to discuss any & all aspects relating to their wedding. All for a special rate!Learn More