Your wedding ceremony and vows reflect the uniqueness of your relationship, and capture the celebration of your love, which has brought you to this memorable moment in your lives. Whether you want a traditional or contemporary ceremony, we can make your day a truly wonderful experience.
We help you…
- By providing an elegant and beautiful template ceremony that you are welcome to edit, ensuring your ceremony is personalized, and unique to you.
- Ensure that your ceremony reflects the personal values and spirituality you both share.
- Create an English, French, or Bilingual ceremony; one that speaks of your mutual love, loyalty, commitment and respect.
Before you reserve
- Feel free to select an officiant from your area. You may talk with him/her before you reserve. Just ask!
After you reserve your ceremony…
- Your officiant is available for consultation by phone, email, skype (facebook messenger or facetime).
- You will meet your officiant face-to-face to finalize your plans.
- You may customize your ceremony, and plan the entire ceremony minute by minute.
- Receive friendly consultation from our office at any time regarding your needs.
- Finish with a ceremony that your friends and family will be proud of!
- Replacement officiant if anything should happen to your officiant in the weeks leading up to your wedding
On your special day…
- You have an experienced, professional officiant who is focused on you and your needs.
- Your officiant will provide you with warmth and presence and put friends and family at ease.
- Your ceremony will be conducted with sincerity, dignity, and an appropriate lightheartedness to suit the occasion.
- We have an emergency line and back-up service should a problem arise on your ceremony day
We Respect All People's Right to Marriage
All Seasons Weddings has more than two decades of experience helping couples from all traditions and backgrounds. We proudly respect all people's right to marriage, regardless of sexual orientation or gender.
We can't really say enough about Robb McDonald. Truly, he encouraged us to personalize our ceremony and in doing so, it became one of the most memorable, beautiful ceremonies any of our guests had been to (if I don't say so myself). To be honest, before…
Carol Cousineau was an absolute pro and was invaluable in putting our ceremony together and making sure everything went according to plan. We wouldn't have know how to plan out the event without her. Also we both felt that she really took the time to unde…
Morwen was our officiant for our August 2016 Wedding. She was creative, flexible and very accommodating. We met with her and she was able to answer all of our questions and offer us with many ideas and suggestions. We were very happy to have her perform o…
Janet Borneman was amazing!! We wanted to include something that symbolized the joining of our two families and the selection Janet chose was absolutely perfect!! Everyone is still talking about how beautiful the ceremony was. The reservation office, espe…
Meeting Suki garson was just a great pleasure.At our meeting with Suki prior to the wedding it didn’t take long for us to realize that Suki grasped the type of ceremony that we wanted and delivered exactly what we requested.I am very grateful to All S…
Book an Online Consultation
All Seasons Weddings is happy to announce its new partnership with Peak Planning Events! Existing All Seasons Weddings couples can now book a skype consultation with a professional wedding planner to discuss any & all aspects relating to their wedding. All for a special rate!Learn More