Your wedding ceremony and vows reflect the uniqueness of your relationship, and capture the celebration of your love, which has brought you to this memorable moment in your lives. Whether you want a traditional or contemporary ceremony, we can make your day a truly wonderful experience.
We help you…
- By providing an elegant and beautiful template ceremony that you are welcome to edit, ensuring your ceremony is personalized, and unique to you.
- Ensure that your ceremony reflects the personal values and spirituality you both share.
- Create an English, French, or Bilingual ceremony; one that speaks of your mutual love, loyalty, commitment and respect.
- We will work with your friend or family member to have them participate in your ceremony making it even more personal.
Before you reserve
- Feel free to select an officiant from your area. You may talk with him/her before you reserve. Just ask!
After you reserve your ceremony…
- Your officiant is available for consultation by phone, email, skype (facebook messenger or facetime).
- You will meet your officiant face-to-face to finalize your plans.
- You may customize your ceremony, and plan the entire ceremony minute by minute.
- Receive friendly consultation from our office at any time regarding your needs.
- Finish with a ceremony that your friends and family will be proud of!
- Replacement officiant if anything should happen to your officiant in the weeks leading up to your wedding
On your special day…
- You have an experienced, professional officiant who is focused on you and your needs.
- Your officiant will provide you with warmth and presence and put friends and family at ease.
- Your ceremony will be conducted with sincerity, dignity, and an appropriate lightheartedness to suit the occasion.
- We have an emergency line and back-up service should a problem arise on your ceremony day
We Respect All People's Right to Marriage
All Seasons Weddings has more than two decades of experience helping couples from all traditions and backgrounds. We proudly respect all people's right to marriage, regardless of sexual orientation or gender.
We were quite nervous with emotions and Jeffrey Dale made us feel so at ease. He has a great personality and all of our guests commented on how wonderful he was. We are very happy that we had Jeffrey as our officiant. He was the perfect choice and we cannot…
My husband and I were lucky enough to have Karen (MacPherson Clark) officiate our wedding on June 9th, 2018 at Hockley Valley Resort. When I first contacted All Seasons Weddings, they replied promptly and with enthusiasm. I was provided with Karen's name…
It's a very small world. I knew Marg (Graham) a number of years ago, and was so happy to see that she was a wedding officiant. Marg was very helpful and answered our many questions. She was sincere and professional. Our guests all commented on how lovely our…
Kathleen Everett was an absolute pleasure to have as a part of our day and tasked with the important role of marrying us. She was so warm and supportive with both us and our families! She was very flexible allowing us to taylor as much of the wedding ceremony…
Robb McDonald was sincerely the most professional, attentive and empathetic person throughout the whole process. We were so impressed with his personal and friendly demeanour, and the efforts he made to making our ceremonies just absolutely unique and beautiful.…
Book an Online Consultation
All Seasons Weddings is happy to announce its new partnership with Peak Planning Events! Existing All Seasons Weddings couples can now book a skype consultation with a professional wedding planner to discuss any & all aspects relating to their wedding. All for a special rate!Learn More